At the start; 16, nearly 17
In the latest book; 17, almost 18
Eye colour: Brown
Hair: Brown, slightly curly, dyed red at the tips.
Description: Small and fragile also young-looking, with an intelligent face and trademark smile.
Bio: Claire moved to Morganville to attend Texas Praire University. TPU, as it is known by the students, isn't a very good school on the whole, with most students dropping out after their first year, second year max. Claire only went because she was granted to leave high school and go to university younger, due to her remarkable intelligence and knowledge for all things science. She planned - and still plans - to go to MIT.
Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JailBaitClaire
Storys/Chapters from there point of viewEdit
- Glass Houses
- The Dead Girls Dance
- Midnight Alley
- Feast of Fools
- Lord of Misrule
- Carpe Corpus
- Fade Out
- Kiss of Death
- Ghost town
- Bite Club note not all chapters where from her point of view.
- Last Breath note not all chapters where from her point of view.
- Black Dawnnote not all chapters where from her point of view.
Claire means clear, illuminated in French
Posible Future of ClaireEdit
In the short story All Hallows, Miranda said, 'One of us is going to be a vampire.' Eve replied, 'One of us already is' (meaning Michael). This was followed by the rather ominous line, 'Except that Miranda never forgot a thing like that'. It would make sense that it meant Claire, because Amelie, Myrnin & possibly even Oliver want her to become a vampire. She has come extremely close twice, but was stopped on both occasions:
- When Myrnin brought her back in Last Breath she had a choice of becoming a vampire or staying human. At first, she was going to pick to become a vampire, until Myrnin told her she would have to give up her relationship with Shane so she chose to remain human.
- In Black Dawn, Amelie wanted to turn Claire, regardless of Claire's feelings, but was stopped by Jason barging in.